We have redesigned our original program to meet the needs of a virtual conference: you will be able to participate in well-established formats and also try new ideas with colleagues and experts in the field of Geoinformatics. We use this opportunity to make the GI_Forum fit for the challenges of the future and are excited for you to join us in this adventure.
Virtual GI_Forum 2020 at a glance
Here’s a brief summary of the most important changes:
- We’re extending our program to a full week, from July 6 – 10, 2020
- The maximum number of parallel session will be limited
- Sessions will be shortened to 45 minutes
- Keynote presentation and panel discussions will emphasize thematic foci
- Short “highlight” presentations by authors with enough time for Q & A or break-out group discussions
- Live Workshops offered to enhance your skills
- Interactive poster session with brief presentations by the authors
- Virtual EXPO with the possibility to find out about the latest products and discuss them in-depth with exhibitors in private chat rooms
- Virtual social events & creative challenges
as of May 28, subject to change.
Poster Gallery 2020
Visit our virtual Poster Gallery and vote for the best poster via the Hopin poll. Please note that only posters that are presented in one of the two presentation slots can enter the competition.
GI_Forum Journal Issue 1-2020 is available online now!
Authors of Full-/Short Papers will highlight the most interesting aspects of their contribution in a 7-minute presentation. If you want to prepare beforehand, or read more after a presentation, you can